Choosing a Jeweler
If you learn one and only one thing about buying a diamond engagement ring, learn this ::
- The wrong jeweler will overcharge or cheat you, no matter how much you know.
- The right jeweler will give you a great deal, no matter how little you know.
“Choosing your jeweler is by far the most important decision in your diamond search.”
Most jewelers are not criminals. But many will misdirect you to something that profits them at your expense, so you need to know who will guide you with integrity to the best choice for YOUR needs.
Not all diamonds are overpriced. But some jewelers mark up a lot more than others, so you need to know who does it better for YOUR best interests.
Focus on researching your jeweler first and foremost.
If you take enough care deciding about your jeweler, your risk in choosing a diamond is eliminated.
In this tutorial, we will cover ::
- How to Decide Between Buying Online or Locally
- How to Find a Jeweler On Your Own (DIY)
- How I Test Jewelers Using Insider Information
- Where to Look for Proven, Tested Jewelers